Skype
yoeristaal

Golden Duel Golden Duel

Cool game, love the quickdrawing!
It'd be more fun if there was a better storyline.

duquekarl responds:

It was a lot of extra work to add a storyline/animations/probably changes in the gameplay. Sometimes many people won't anyways notice or care or appreciate all the work it took to you to do something. This is just a casual game to spend some minutes. Not all games need a storyline, think Flappy Birds.

Grumpy Beaks Grumpy Beaks

One star for the original twist.

New 3d Metro Simulator New 3d Metro Simulator

Haha, I drove at full speed through the station, hit the X button at the right time and bam, level won. And then did a victory barrel roll. This is a fun prototype, but not a real game.

Geneva Convection Geneva Convection

Looks great, sounds promising, but of those 72 hours you should have spent a few on usability and balancing. Not on writing a tutorial (which nobody reads) but on obvious introduction of mechanics. How about a smaller plant 1?

This felt like starting a TD game in level 50 on Hard. Within a minute, the plant will overheat and explode. You don't understand EVERYTHING straight away? BOOM! Never make a player lose by inaction, especially in the intimidating first level.

Glaiel-Gamer responds:

you lose fast if you don't get the game cause I hate when a tower defense game makes you wait 30 minutes to realize you did something wrong early on

Magnetized Magnetized

Great game! Original, variation, easy controls but difficult puzzles.
Should have received a Daily Feature for sure.

Running Harlem Shake Running Harlem Shake

The only thing "funny" about this game is the horrific photoshopping.

Gear of Defense 2 Gear of Defense 2

So it's pretty much the same game again. The previous one launched two weeks ago, so I expect a cheap sequel.
Most notably, the UI. There was a lot to improve, but it wasn't improved. When you click on a gun, there's 10 lines of text. Why not a coin with a number next to it, rather than MONEY: 1000? UI design isn't that difficult or expensive.
Gun equipping is still awkward as hell. You buy a gun, then continue Setup, so you can equip, by putting it in a slot, that you have to switch.. I'm glad your game at least gives a warning for trying to play with your brand new gun unequipped.

The same goes for buying and selling stuff. There's a ton of ways to show what you are able to buy and what not (color, alpha)
More UI: The HP bar looks exactly the same as the ammo bar.
After every level I'm invited to play Gear of Defense 1. Why would I? It's the same game, with actually a little less content.

Good luck on Gear of Defense 3, I'm expecting it within two weeks. It'll probably win a Daily 2nd place again..

eXtreme MineSweeper eXtreme MineSweeper

A 3 second penalty for destroying a mine? That means taking chances (and randomly clicking) may be faster than thorough thinking.

SSStand responds:

You can try it :) , i have tried but i dind't break the record...
maybe i dont have lucky..

Ben 10 winter Bmx Ben 10 winter Bmx

The vertical ramp in level 2 cannot be mastered.
No love went into this game, it's just generic cycling with a ripped-off theme.

Cube Ball Cube Ball

wub wub wub wub, that AI is seriously strong. Goes straight for the ball, never quits, and knows how to handle the ball perfectly.
For a first Flash game it's ok, but you really need to think about the AI more.

TrofSivart responds:

Thanks for the review! I certainly will think about the AI more next time! Playing the game for many hours while building it kind made me think that AI was at an OK difficulty - next time I'll do better testing. I appreciate the criticism :)